Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Letters of Permission

If you are a continuing UVic student and you would like to take one or more courses at another post secondary institution for possible transfer credit at UVic you need to obtain a letter of permission from you academic adviser.

If you cannot get into a course required for your program at UVic and there is an evaluated equivalent at another institution you may request a letter of permission to take the course. Please visit your adviser to request a letter of permission and to make sure that UVic recognizes the transfer credit.

Rate our answer

Related Questions